The Faculty of Media Communications of the National Research University Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia invites applications for full-time, tenure-track positions of Assistant Professor in all subfields. The HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities (http://hse.ru/en ; http://mediacom.hse.ru/en/)
* Internationally competitive compensation with annual CPI adjustment, 13% flat income tax rate and other benefits
* Generous travel support and research grants provided by the university’s Centre for Advanced Studies (www.cas.hse.ru)
* Low teaching load; minimal service required
* Heavy emphasis on high quality research Requirements:
* Ph.D. in Media, Communication science, Journalism or Cultural studies and related fields * Fluent English (knowledge of Russian is not required)
* Ability and high motivation to conduct high-quality research publishable in reputable peer-reviewed journals
Generally appointments will be made for an initial three-year period and upon successful completion of an interim review, contracts would normally be extended for a further three years until the tenure review.
Please provide a CV, at least 2 letters of reference forwarded directly, a statement of research interest and a recent research paper. All materials should be addressed to Martin Gilman, Director, Center for Advanced Studies at email@example.com no later than December 18, 2013.
National Research University - Higher School of Economicswww.hse.ru